- Sample Drawing
- Recent Projects
The knowledgeable staff at Fast Fabricator's steel fabrication facility in Marysville, California brings over 100 years of combined experience to your project. Our experienced engineering and estimating department utilizes an up-to-date CAD technology for producing shop drawings and templates to expedite your project. This facility has been doing steel fabrication since 1977 for the water, wastewater and irrigation industries. It is capable of fabricating up to 48" diameter pipe and pressure class 300#PSI. With complete overhead handling capabilities of materials, there is nothing to impede the smooth and steady flow of work through this state-of-the-art facility.
Complimenting the fabrication capabilities, is a complete line of coating and linings. The experience and expertise of this department includes the application of fusion bond epoxy, cement, glass and a variety of "wet" paints to complete your projects.
Our product line includes spooling, custom pump manifolds, filter face piping, inline fittings of any angle and turbine pump cans just to name a few. End configurations of flanged, bell/spigot, grooved and butt welding are standard.
We can assist you with "value engineering" your project for the ease of installation at the minimum cost, by using prefabricated spools and fittings to minimize field joints, saving both time and money.
Our facilities in Texas, Pennsylvania and Virginia also do steel fabrications on a limited basis with total support from our main steel fabrication facility in Marysville.
We fabricate to the following specifications:
Click here for a sample of some recently completed projects.
- AWWA C-200- Steel Water Pipe
- AWWA C-205-Cement-Motar Protective Lining & Coating for Steel Water Pipe
- AWWA C-207-Steel Pipe Flanges for Waterworks Service
- AWWA C-208-Dimensions for Fabricated Steel Water Pipe Fittings
- AWWA C-210-Liquid Epoxy Lining and Coating for Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C-213-Fusion Epoxy Lining and Coating for Steel Water Pipelines
- AWWA C-606-Grooved and Shoulder Joints
- AWWA M-11-Manual-Steel Water Pipe: A Guide for Design and Installation